My favorite soup!
- 300 gr minced chicken/turkey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 paprikas, 1 red + 1 yellow, finely diced
- 1-2 teaspoons of Sambal Oelek
- ½ liter of boiling water
- 1 chicken stock tablet
- 1-2 tablespoons of curry powder (Bombay + Madras)
- 150 ml double cream
- 1 teaspoon paprikapowder
- 100 gr crème fraiche (optional)
Melt the butter in a pan, and fry the chicken mince. Add chili, tomatoes, leek and paprika, and saute for a few minutes. Add water and chicken stock and bring to the boil. Add curry and paprika powder, and let the soup simmer for 10 minutes or so. Add the cream at the last minute of cooking time. If using, finally stir in the crème fraiche.